No previous experience is necessary, Safe for Children, Weight Max 90 kg.
Explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along the beach with our horse-back excursion along Saba Bay. After a comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you’ll embark on a memorable horse-riding experience over black volcanic sands alongside the crashing waves of this pristine, seldom-visited beach, with the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island and the great volcano Gunung Agung in the background.
See the brightly colored Jukung boats of the village fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made against the perils of the sea. During the ride you’ll leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and alang-alang that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings.
Departure time: 08.00 or 11:00 or 14:00 || Duration : 06 Hours (pick up till drop off)
- USD 75 / Adult / IDR 975.000 / Adult
- USD 60 / Child / IDR 780.000 / Child (12 y.o and under )
- USD 242 / Family / IDR 3.146.000 / Family (2 adult + 2 child)
- Air conditioned hotel return transfers
- Welcome Drink
- Professional & experience grooms
- International standard safety equipment
- Approx 1,5 hours ridding
- Refreshment (Soft drink & Cake)
- International Insurance Cover
What to bring: Comfortable Shoes, Long Pants or shorts, Camera, Sunscreen..